9.07.2019

My New On-line Shop is OPEN!


🌈✨🌼

Oh yeah!


🥳

After a looooong time working on it...
I can finally say that...
my ONLINE SHOP IS OPEN.

I'm so happy!! I'm really pleased to invite you all.
Come and pay a visit!!
I've prepared new stuff that I'll be showing you during the next few weeks.
you can join my Newsletter to receive all the shop updates!

💞

Ahora sí!!
por fin puedo decir que...
¡¡mi tienda está abierta!!
estoy de un feliz!!
no me lo creo,
me he pasado un montón de tiempo trabajando en ella.
espero que te guste!
estás invitadísim@ a pasarte a visitarla
porque he preparado un montón de cosas nuevas,
que iré enseñanado estos días.
puedes apuntarte a mi Newsletter de la tienda para recibir todas las novedades.

#misakomimokoshop #onlineshopping #onlineboutique
www.misakomimoko.com

0 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...