Menu

instagram facebook pinterest etsy shop

8.16.2015

Making, Unmaking and Remaking my Cornflower's face










got some troubles while embroidering the lovely cornflower pistil-nose
it was good at the beginning but then i made a too complicated
and baroque embroidery...
that was the original idea but that "thing" didn't suit my poor little doll,
she doesn't deserve this pretentious and huge nose...
so after testing other different beaded stitches
i decided to cut off all that excess of embellishment and threads
and leave a pretty and small furry nose.
i'll keep removing all the rest of stitches to clean up her lovely face.
you'll see her soon with a new and clean smiling face :)
these dolls are too good,
they allow me making so many horrible things to them
without complaining at all,
it looks as they even enjoy it...
happy sunday :)


estoy teniendo algunos problemas con la nariz-pistilo de mi flor celeste,
o aciano, o azulejo, todavía no sé qué variante se quedará en castellano.
su nombre en inglés es más bonito.
flor celeste no está mal :)
el caso es que empecé bien pero luego me compliqué demasiado,
haciéndole un pedazo nariz barroca que le queda como un pegote.
creo que la pobrecita no se merece una nariz así...
hice otras pruebas con bolitas para adornas la cara,
pero al final decidí cortarle todo ese exceso de hilos y decoración
para limpiarle la carita y dejarle una nariz más graciosa,
un poco peludita.
la verás pronto con una carita nueva limpita y sonriente :)
estas muñecas son demasiado buenas,
me dejan hacerles tantas aberraciones,
parece incluso que disfrutan con ello...
feliz domingo :)




0 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...