2.24.2019

A trip to Angoulême


went to the Angoulême Comic Festival,
what an amazing and beautiful trip.
the smurfs welcomed us at the railway station,
that was the cutest thing in the world!


este año nos fuimos a la feria de cómic de Angoulême,
un viaje preciosísimo y muy entrañable.
los pitufos nos daban la bienvenida en la estación de tren,
la cosa más graciosa del mundo, yo estaba flipando!









i took Bedknobs and broomsticks
with me for the travel.

me llevé a la bruja novata de viaje conmigo


















a wonderful trip to repeat.
what about the festival photos?
haha! got tired of so many comic that i went by myself
strolling and getting lost in that wonderful village!
(you can find lots of photos here)

un viaje genial que repetiré!
dónde están las fotos de la feria de cómic?
jajaja!! me saturé de tanto cómic que
me escabullía por las calles alucinado con el pueblecito.
¿quieres fotitos de la feria?

0 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...