9.05.2013

Dawanda Spain Guest Pinner


 hi there :)
how is the new month going?
i'm the new September guest Pinner on Dawanda's Pinterest,
so let's have more fun ;)
come and follow us along this inspiring and beautiful trip!
they also interviewed me on their blog,
so happy and grateful for this lovely oportunity to share my love and inspirations with you!
take care


hola!
qué tal está yendo el mes?
me han pedido que sea la pineadora del mes en Dawanda España,
así que voy a estar todo septiembre compartiendo allí con vosotros/as
mis favoritos de la tienda y las cosas que más me inspiran.
espero que os guste el tablero ;)
además, me han entrevistado y todo en su blog,
todo un honor!!
cuidaos mucho,

+ lovely treasury +
Beauty and herbs

0 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...